We have over 35 years of sales and installation experience, enabling us to answer your questions to ensure the Range cooker you choose is correct for your needs.
Cooking only or full central heating & hot water models are available with efficiency and control that traditional Range cookers could only dream of 20 years ago.
With function comes style. Range cookers with a wide choice of colours and trims which work as a timeless classic or contemporary focal point. Cottage cream or canary yellow we can supply!Find out More
Our range of cookers...
The Rayburn was launched in 1946 with two hotplates, either one or two ovens and the ability to heat water. They have improved upon existing designs by having easily adjustable oven temperatures (competitors were dependent upon the heat produced by the fire at their heart)…Find out more about Rayburn
Established in 1978, Heating South West Ltd has long been regarded as an expert in range cookers. Through its local Supplies division it has designed, developed and distributed Heritage Range Cookers for over 20 years. Now with a workforce of some 25 people, most of the which have been with the Company for many years. Heritage enjoys a fantastic reputation for quality and reliability country wide.Find out more about Heritage
RUNNING COSTS, EFFICIENCY, CONTROL AND FUNCTION - WORDS NOT ALWAYS ATTRIBUTED TO RANGE COOKERS.
Whatever fuel you choose we can achieve an efficient & controllable system. Even link up systems with alternative fuels and thermal-stores.
- Oil fired range cookers with twin burners which use half the fuel of traditional range cookers. Boilers with over 90% efficiency driving up to 30 radiators.
- The latest electric ranges can operate from a 13-amp socket(s), with individual oven control. These are the easiest range cookers to install.
- Woodburning & Multifuel cookers with or without boilers. Traditional or Contemporary to suit your home.
- Built in hobs and ovens which offer great versatility.
- Cookers available in sizes from 600mm (2 ft) to 2000 mm (6.5 ft) with 2/3/4/5 ovens, gas hobs, traditional hotplates, induction tops.
Let us assist you in choosing the correct Range for your needs. With any appliance the installation is the key to long term satisfaction-we can arrange the whole package for you or supply only for your own fitters.
Why not visit our large showrooms to see the wide range of live displays.
Book ahead if you are travelling a long way or need specific advice.